JSC Consultus Magnus – a modern consultancy company successfully operating in Lithuania since 1997. The company gives special attention to the quality of service and an individual approach to every customer.
The main activities of the company are:
- Advising business financing options, preparation of applications for the EU Structural Funds, international and national programs
- Feasibility studies, investment projects and business plans
- Project management and administration
- Business management systems
- Brokerage in the purchase / sale of a business and attracting investors
JSC Consultus Magnus works at transport, education, social services, human resources, information technology, environmental, business environment and tourism sectors.
UAB „Consultus Magnus“ is providing services in Lithuanian and international markets. Company is successfully implementing projects in Belorussia, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova.
To help organizations to grow and create added value in solving all the problems related to the financing, investments, researches and development possibilities.
To be a successful consulting / advisory company in Lithuania, providing fund attraction and related services from a various support, investment and other funds.
Our company has been working for 17 years. We have developed more than 200 applications for the EU Structural Funds and other international funding of the total project budget of over 120 million euro. We have managed more than 33 EU structural funding projects, we have prepared more than 11 investment projects, more than 25 feasibility studies, more than 7 publicity contracts.
- 23NOV17NOVA Georgian Furniture Cluster – the first formally established business cluster in Georgia – was officially launched on 27 October in Tbilisi. The establishment and development of this cluster is supported by an EU-GIZ project on ‘SME Developm... More15NOVThe European Union is providing around €1.4 million to fund four Ukrainian start-ups under the Horizon 2020 programme for research and innovation. According to EU4Business, three Ukrainian small and medium-sized enterprises have been allocated €50... More
- 13NOVArmenian entrepreneurs developing innovative products and services, ideas and solutions are invited to take part in a training on storytelling for crowdfunding campaigns. The event will take place on 5-8 December and will accommodate up to 12 start-ups and 5 m... More11NOVMore than 500 business leaders, government officials, policy makers from the European Union and from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine come together to debate on the ‘Digital Economy: Innovative Platform for Trans... More12JULSMART FDI Deadline ELIGIBLE ACTIONS: R&D development; Investments for company‘s creation or development of R&D infrastructure (pilot line included) Activities related to process and organizational innovations installation. ... More