JSC Consultus Magnus – a modern consultancy company successfully operating in Lithuania since 1997. The company gives special attention to the quality of service and an individual approach to every customer.
The main activities of the company are:
- Advising business financing options, preparation of applications for the EU Structural Funds, international and national programs
- Feasibility studies, investment projects and business plans
- Project management and administration
- Business management systems
- Brokerage in the purchase / sale of a business and attracting investors
JSC Consultus Magnus works at transport, education, social services, human resources, information technology, environmental, business environment and tourism sectors.
UAB „Consultus Magnus“ is providing services in Lithuanian and international markets. Company is successfully implementing projects in Belorussia, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova.
To help organizations to grow and create added value in solving all the problems related to the financing, investments, researches and development possibilities.
To be a successful consulting / advisory company in Lithuania, providing fund attraction and related services from a various support, investment and other funds.
Our company has been working for 17 years. We have developed more than 200 applications for the EU Structural Funds and other international funding of the total project budget of over 120 million euro. We have managed more than 33 EU structural funding projects, we have prepared more than 11 investment projects, more than 25 feasibility studies, more than 7 publicity contracts.
- 03MAYSonect, the location-based matchmaking platform that connects people who have cash with people who need cash, has obtained its Electronic Money Institution licence from the Bank of Lithuania, which enables the company to operate in all EEA countries. This mark... More14APRProtonMail, one of the most famous cyber security companies, has opened its new office in Vilnius. This Swiss startup was the first company to offer a private and secure email that can be used by people without any technological background. According to the co... More06APRSatalia, a British artificial intelligence and data science company, has fully acquired Data Dog, a Kaunas-based IT company. For several years, both firms have been cooperating to develop business optimisation systems for clients like PwC and Tesco. With the m... More
- 24FEBThe LBChain project has garnered significant attention among European FinTech companies: with 21 registrations from countries such as Belgium, Poland, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Finland, Serbia and Sweden, no more than 6 applicants will be deemed eligible to ... More04FEB2018 was another hugely successful year for Fintech in Lithuania and saw the country cement its status as one of Europe’s leading Fintech hubs. The sector expanded by 45% and saw big names in the industry like Revolut and Google receive licences from the... More